Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The end of the quarter

As the quarter is winding down, I feel the need to reflect on my year so far.

As far as my career path goes, I've learned so much already working with ImPRessions. I actually learned what a PR plan is and what it looks like. I've learned how to work under pressures, such as time crunches, and I have even learned a few new tricks on my Mac from fellow account members. Working with all upperclassmen has also given me great insight to where I should be going in the next two years.

I've also learned to deal with stress and to multi-task, although experts say there is no such thing. I've learned more about time management and how to prioritize. I've learned how to live with three roommates without any major crises. I also bought my first suit this quarter.

Eight quarters left in my college career and I cannot decide if that's too much or too little time. For now, I'll try to learn as much as possible and take it one day at a time.

No comments: